You can synchronise your own website inventory with your WARSTUFF account in just a few short steps.
Go to My WARSTUFF > Listings > Listing Import RSS
Click 'Enable External RSS' button
Add in a New feed by adding your 'RSS feed URL' and clicking 'Add', for example:
Once you have added the feed, in a few minutes time the items in the feed will be loaded to your account. Under 'Your RSS feeds' you will see a display of the feed title and the items loaded within the feed.
You can add as many RSS feeds as you wish under your account:
- RSS items will be listed as items directly on WARSTUFF
- Once listed the listings behave in exactly the same way as any other listing on WARSTUFF
- RSS items will always be Buy It Now listings, with invoice before checkout
- You can supply two images free of charge in the feed
- RSS feeds will automatically refresh daily to stay in sync with your inventory
- There is no end date to your RSS feeds
You can turn RSS feeds on or off by going to My WARSTUFF > RSS Feeds > Disable Feeds.
Your RSS feed needs to include the following data fields to display correctly on WARSTUFF:
title: Provide an item title
description: Provide an item description
price: Provide the price you want to sell at with currency $/£/EUR/AUS
image link: Provide urls to up to two images on your own site
Click here to view sample RSS feed.