You should specify shipping costs for all of your listings so the Buyer knows the total cost to them of the item.
In the listings process you can choose to specify shipping costs from 12 types of service.
In the listings process, select the shipping option you want to offer and enter the cost. If you are listing multiple items you can also offer a combined shipping price.
To set shipping preferences for all of your listings, you can set these in
My WARSTUFF > Listings > Shipping Preferences
The shipping options you can select from are:
- Free shipping
- Standard domestic shipping
- Standard International shipping
- Pick-up only
- Domestic Ecomomy service (3-5 working days)
- Domestic Standard service (1-2 working days)
- Domestic Express service (1 working day)
- Domestic Courier service (Heavy / Large items)
- International Ecomomy service (10-22 working days)
- International Standard service (10-22 working days)
- International Express service (4-10 working day)
- International Courier service (Heavy / Large items)